Click image to enlarge
Three pillars for successful digital teams
Digital teams optimize user experiences to grow engagement. More engagement creates more value and increases conversions.
A dedicated team of content editors, developers, marketers and UX specialists that work together as one to deliver great user experiences.
- Multi-disciplinary: Build multi-skilled teams with content editors, UX specialists, marketers and developers. Multi-disciplinary teams feel more responsible and focus on the end-user.
- User centered: Focus on developing great user experiences with engaging content. Then find ways to deliver these experiences across different touchpoints and devices. Content first, channel second.
- Data-driven: Cultivate a learning mindset. Say goodbye to big-bang releases and start making small improvements continuously. And don’t forget ABCD: Always Be Collecting Data!
An iterative process that supports short innovation cycles and focusses on data-driven learning.
1. Create → 2. Promote → 3. Interact → 4. Measure → 5. Learn
Symptoms your process is not optimal: No KPIs, no documented workflow, no iterations, no retrospectives or evaluations
Digital experience platform
A centralized tech platform that enables consistent and personalized experiences across multiple devices.
- Centralize content: Collect articles, images and videos in one location.
- Centralize interaction data: Capture on and offline interactions to learn how visitors engage with your content.
- Centralize customer data: Centralize user data from your crm, marketing automation and spreadsheets to comply with privacy regulations and deliver a trustworthy experience.
- Personalize user experiences: Unify content and data to deliver personalized experiences, create segments for your marketing tools and deliver targetted recommendations.
Also check out the infographic about the headless cms of the future.