Prepr is a technology-driven platform as it is the first data-driven headless CMS. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and data experts driven by our mission to enable the power of personalization to content teams. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of successful tech company.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team who can help Prepr to create technical content, documentation, guides & tutorials and code samples.
- Working in our Customer Success team
- Writing technical blog posts and product updates
- Working closely with our development team, contributing and managing content such as tutorials, guides and documentation
- Helping to strategize the development of the Developer and support portal increasing the effectiveness of the content with a data-driven approach
- Excellent writing skills in English is a must, with proven technical writing experience
- Experience in using GitHub to create, manage and publish documentation
- Experience working directly with development teams on a product for a technical audience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent team working skills.
- A challenging and responsible position at an innovative, fast-growing B2B SAAS company with growth opportunities
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team with a lot of experience
- A MacBook with all the hardware needed to work properly
- Every day a nice lunch and a Friday afternoon drink
- A nice workplace at our office in Utrecht, a 2-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station
- Prepr is a member of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile community
- Flexibility with working remote and at the office
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- Vacations and vacation pay
- A team that supports you in achieving your personal development goals
- Every quarter a nice company meeting, including good food and drinks
- Space to share your own input and actively think along with the development of Prepr
- The job is for 40 hours per week. Fewer hours per week and a flexible work schedule are negotiable.
- We are an open, inclusive, and forward-thinking company. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Do you think you are a perfect match for our team? Apply by sending us ([email protected]) your CV and cover letter. Please make sure your application is written in English or Dutch.