Prepr is a technology-driven platform as it is the first data-driven headless CMS. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and data experts driven by our mission to enable the power of personalization to content teams. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of a successful tech company.
We are looking for a (Medior/Senior) Agency Sales Manager who will help us fulfil the sales process for full-service web agencies. Our Agency Partner Program is focused on developing and nurturing strong relationships with our implementation and agency partners to drive customer value and revenue growth. This opening is at our location in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Manage the sales process of Agencies
- Help to develop and improve our Agency Partner Program
- Manage the onboarding of new partners
- Continuously expanding our Agency Partner Program by actively acquiring new partners
- Support our Senior Management in improving our overall value proposition and internal processes
- Work closely together with our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Be a daily point of contact for our partners
- Commercial experience at a digital agency or a technology company
- 3+ years of experience in roles such as account management, business development, technical consulting, or sales
- Native level of fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- You like to work independently but in a highly motivated and passionate team
- Familiarity with currently used web technology developments
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. As a team player, you enjoy mentoring and being mentored by your co-workers.
Nice-to-have bonus points
- Experience in a B2B SaaS
- A challenging and responsible position at an innovative, fast-growing B2B SAAS company with growth opportunities
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team with a lot of experience
- A MacBook with all the hardware needed to work properly
- Every day a nice lunch and a Friday afternoon drink
- A nice workplace at our office in Utrecht, a 2-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station
- Prepr is a member of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile community
- Flexibility with working remote and at the office
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- Vacations and vacation pay
- A team that supports you in achieving your personal development goals
- Every quarter a nice company meeting, including good food and drinks
- Space to share your own input and actively think along with the development of Prepr
- The job is for 40 hours per week. Fewer hours per week and a flexible work schedule are negotiable.
- We are an open, inclusive, and forward-thinking company. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Do you think you are a perfect match for our team? Please apply by sending us ([email protected]) your CV and cover letter. Please make sure your application is written in English or Dutch.