Prepr is a technology-driven platform as it is the first data-driven headless CMS. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and data experts driven by our mission to enable the power of personalization to content teams. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of a successful tech company. We are looking for a (Medior/Senior) Account Executive to join our company, who will help us to strengthen our sales team. As an account executive, your main goal is to move Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) to full-fledged customers. You will meet with clients to demo the product, give presentations on the benefits of the product, build strong relationships with your clients and close deals. This opening is at our location in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Manage the high touch sales process of Enterprise customers
- Continuously improving our sales process by actively monitoring KPIs
- Advising our Senior Management in improving our overall sales processes
- Work closely together with our Marketing team and Customer Success team
- Be a daily point of contact for our sales qualified leads
- 3+ years of sales experience in roles such as account management, business development and selling consultancy
- Proven record of success closing large complex enterprise deals
- Native level of fluency in English (spoken and written)
- You like to work independently but in a highly motivated and passionate team
- Experience in a B2B SaaS, digital agency or technology company
- Familiarity with currently used web technology developments
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. As a team player, you enjoy both mentoring and being mentored by your co-workers.
Nice-to-have bonus points
- Good level of fluency in Dutch (spoken and written)
- A challenging and responsible position at an innovative, fast-growing B2B SAAS company with growth opportunities
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team with a lot of experience
- A MacBook with all the hardware to do your job well
- Every day a nice lunch and a Friday afternoon drink
- A nice workplace at our office in Utrecht, a 2-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station
- Prepr is a member of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile community
- Flexible working at home and at the office
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- Vacations and vacation pay
- A team that supports you in achieving your personal development goals
- Every quarter a nice company meeting, including good food and drinks
- Space to share your own input and actively think along with the development of Prepr
- The job is for 40 hours per week. Fewer hours per week and a flexible work schedule are negotiable.
- We are an open, inclusive, and forward-thinking company. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Do you think you are a perfect match for our team? Apply by sending us ([email protected]) your CV and cover letter. Please make sure your application is written in English or Dutch.